Mordechai brings his years of experience and success in the medical field and real estate. With his natural leadership abilities, he showcases remarkable ingenuity, leadership, and an innate ability to identify and capitalize on lucrative opportunities.
Hamid Sattar, M.D., F.A.C.C., F.S.C.A.I.
Chief Medical Officer
- ABIM Internal Medicine Certification 2004
- ABIM General Cardiology Certification 2008
- Certification of Board of Nuclear Cardiology 2008
- American Society of Echocardiography Certification 2008
- SCCT (Cardiovascular CT Angiography) Certification 2008
- American Board of Vascular Medicine Certification 2008
- American Board of Vascular Medicine/-Endovascular and Peripheral Interventions Certification 2008
- ABIM Interventional Cardiology Certification 2009
- Level 3 Cardiac Characterization: Structural – Heart, Coronary, Carotid and Peripheral Interventions
- Level 3 Echocardiography/TEE.
- Level 3 Coronary and Vascular CTA
- Level 3 Nuclear Cardiology/ SPECT and PET-CT
- Level 3 Cardiac and Vascular MRI
- ABIM Internal Medicine Recertification 2015
Assad Sattar, M.D.
- American Board of Internal Medicine – Cardiovasular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine – Internal Medicine
- Certification Board of Nuclear Cardiology – Nuclear Cardiology
- National Board of Echocardiograph – Cardiovascular Disease
- Wayne State University School of Medicine, MI, 2009 Residencies & Internships
- Henry Ford Hospital, Internal Medicine, MI 2012
- University of Alabama, Interventional Cardiology, AL, 2017
- Wayne State University School of Medicine, Cardiology, MI, 2015
James Armstrong, D.O., F.A.C.O.S.
- American Osteopathic Board of Surgery – Thoracic/Cardiovascular Disease
- American Osteopathic Board of Surgery – General Surgery
- American Osteopathic board of Surgery – Certificate of Added Qualification in Critical Care Education
- Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine – Doctor of Osteopathic Degree Residencies & Internships
- Garden City Osteopathic Hospital – Internship and Residency 1978-1983 Fellowships
- Ingham Medical Center – Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery 1983-1985
Christopher J. Varughese, M.D.
- Board Certified in Cardiology 2013-2023
- Board Certified in Interventional Cardiology 2014-2024
- Board Certified National Board of Echocardiography 2014-2024
- Board Certified in Nuclear Cardiology 2015-2025
- Registered Physician in Vascular Interpretation (RPVI) 2016-2026
- Howard University College of Medicine, Washington, DC May 2007
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) Howard University, Washington, DC May 2005
- Accelerated Six Year BS/MD program
- Summa Cum Laude Major: Biology
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine,Bronx NY 2007-2010
– Internship and Residency
- The Mount Sinai Hospital, New York, New York July 2010 – June 2013
– Cardiology Fellow
Fellowship Subspecialty Training
- The Mount Sinai Hospital, New York, New York July 2013 – June 2014
– Chief Interventional Cardiology Fellow
Jim Bates, D.O.
- D.O. -College of Osteopathic Medicine/ Surgery Des Moines, IA
- Thoracic/ Cardiovascular Surgery, Chicago Osteopathic Medical Center Chicago, IL
- Cardiovascular Fellowship: St. Mary’s Hospital Milwaukee, WI
- American Osteopathic Board of Surgery, Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery
- American Osteopathic Board of Surgery, General Surgery